MMR won’t fix this
Killer is pretty much unplayable for me at this point I can’t even play anymore without getting looped for the whole game
Killer is pretty much unplayable for me at this point I can’t even play anymore without getting looped for the whole game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How do you know MMR won't fix that issue or at least prevent it from happening so frequently? Are you a clairvoyant?
Do you even know what asymmetrical means ?
I do, and all I'm saying is you shouldn't be drawing conclusions when the changes haven't even gone live yet I mean ffs the changes were announced yesterday at least try to be positive and hope they work until they go live and afterwards, if you're still not satisfied, complain.
No DS but 3 self care?
Don't worry. The devs will fix it in an eon.