Devs
Do you really had courage to relase a satisfaction survey? Which satisfaction? xD Moring potatoes is the last satisfying thing we have, but wait.. let's take a close look.. It seems the Ebony is overperforming, seems it is fair to use against swf groups.. Let's go nerf
Comments
Those who know how to play this game properly. Just excludes 95% of killer players. Your post is the best prove.
If you weren't satisfied at all you wouldn't be playing the game.
The point is.. you can't check that survey without any game experience. Go back to kiss your generators
I mean if you want to be that way about it, go back to kissing your wasted Moris on 0K's I guess.
Took a lot of guts, though I expect dozens of survivor players to make fake accounts to spam "great work more killer nerfs please" into the suggestions
Do you mean that survivors like to get tunneled, camped and moried?
I play properly both sides, so I know how should be the balance
Why I main killer but play survivor also? Lol to understand their tactics
Luckily the people who do that aren't particularly skillful so it still allows me to enjoy the game.
I wonder if they'll actually take into consideration all the feedback? Probably not.
Does where the Devs said the Moris will be nerfed? Ppl are talking about that, but no source is told.
If they really nerfed Ruin, thought stuff like the Hillbilly or Ebonys are going to hell
Tks for the answer.
Or they are bored of the only few killers who cant be looped all game.
I like Ghostface's mori, but I understand that I can get easily genrushed, so I dont bother chasing all survivors, unless they are potatoes and easily go down.