Killer Main - would you send this hate?
Match starts, at least 3 SWF, first guy I find he's sabo-ing my BBQ hook. Down him, and begin to camp. Someone goes to grab him, pull them off and drop em, this guys getting camped, don't care about anyone else... Long story short they were desperate to get this guy off the hook and I ended up with a 4k... literally only played as killer for the BBQ event...
I get this long hate mail from a "killer main" saying how I make killers look bad and blah blah blah... like.. who wouldn't have done the same thing?
Comments
You did nothing wrong. It was in-game justice.
That wasn't a killer main, that was a killvivor. Ignore it.
Sabo=Camp, it is the only way to roll during events. They want to ruin your fun, so it is only right that you ruin theres
Some people just get what they deserve.
If someone sabotages event hooks he looses all his rights to complain.
Btw everyone can say they are "x mains", but that doesn't make their opinions more relevant (on the contrary, killvivors as someone call them have more knowledge and game sense than pure mains, imo)
A Killvivor is a survivor main pretending to be a killer main. It's a very old Steam forums term.
I play both sides 50/50 but still consider myself a killer main as that's the side I prefer.
I actually always saw it used to refer to a someone playing equally both sides...