To punish those who genrush all welcome to read.

I just had a match were I do what the Dev's said to do. Try different build and experiment. Only thing is I guess I've been getting unlucky with the matchmaking. I mean SWF after SWF. Who just rush generator's and teabag. So after I got one down and heard 3 gens pop. I left her and Just waited for the last 2 to go. At that point I didn't even wanna try it's preety much GG unless I Camp and slug and play dirty. Not my playstyle so if they wanna rush gen's so be it. I opened the exit gates and there it is. No one pipped but I de-piped. I'd rather have it that way then me try after 3 gen's pop. And barley get 2 kills by playing dirty and stuff.

Comments

  • Just pressure gens, like the devs said. All at once and if you can't do that, just git good.

  • When we lose its always easy to blame the 2nd entity - SWF.

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    Genrush doesnt exist. Its an excuse of killer mains for performing bad. So everytime a killer main says gen rush is a thing its just an insult to themselfs.

    @KingHEADBUSTER said:

    Camping is like spawn killing

    Gen rush is regular gameplay

    Get good.

    when-you-tunnel-the-whole-game-on-accident-im-sorry-63308303.png

    @ReallyBigShoe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1044638#Comment_1044638

    That's not necessarily true. While genrushing isn't a thing, I agree with that, it doesn't mean the killer is performing bad. Map balance and generators are a real issue.

    @ReallyBigShoe said:

    Gen rushing isn't a thing. Survivors have no other objective.

    Genrush is as real as tunneling

    Interpret that as you like

  • @Hero_awesome said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1043123#Comment_1043123

    Easy For one I matched with the same 3 people who admitted they were SWF at the end game chat. She kept trying for flashlight save and followed me.

    And the next game all were on Com's becuase of how they were playing calling out my location using toolboxes and just all on generator's. Im not mad just saying I can't try different playstyles when all everyone wants to do is rush generator's. Now I can play seriously but in the end I just don't like playing that way for a game that isn't that serious. And when entitled survivor mains like you jump in and im playing tryhard you'll still whine and cry camper tunneling!

    How did they have time to rush gens if they were following you around with a flashlight?

  • @MegHasCuteFeet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1043147#Comment_1043147

    you do realise that 2 people can finish all gens in 200 seconds right?

    Do... They just teleport to them? You have to walk across the map too. You don't just teleport from gen to gen.

  • Gen rush is 100% a thing. All the Devs have done by allowing this playstyle is not only made it unfun for killers but for survivors as well. Either the killer plays via slugging, camping or tunneling which is unfun for survivors or the survivors win in 20 seconds.


    The Devs are encouraging this unfun environment and the abuse killers are getting. Every match I'm in as a survivor my teammates are either spamming ez or giving straight up verbal abuse.


    And all this is purely because the Devs promote this playstyle. Nobody to blame but the Devs.

  • I do the same thing bud.

1 2 ›