Wierd Cannibal description.
So I just notised.
Is this the face you get from claudette ' SurvivorFace ' 
Bcs it's describing her as a he.
Pretty minor but I just felt like pointing it out.
So I just notised.
Is this the face you get from claudette ' SurvivorFace ' 
Bcs it's describing her as a he.
Pretty minor but I just felt like pointing it out.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If he (Cannibal) can't be with them, he'll (Cannibal) find another way to be like them.
It's describing the cannibal, not Claudette.
It wouldn't make sense for it to be about Claudette. Why would she want to be with the Killer or like them?
The 'them' in this description are the victims of the Cannibal. He wears their faces to be like them.
Oh, now I see. Thanks!
and just FYI, SurvivorFace is Jake, not Claudette. Claudette is SmartFace.
So even if the description was referring to the survivor, the pronouns would be correct.
~~~~
Actually that's Jake face. The description refers strictly to Leatherface.
The question is already answered.
Just want to clear that out!