Pretty Good Job So Far: Instance - 9,432

image.png

All on Bloodlodge, man. Like... how is this even possible

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • Ive seen green ranks slaughter red ranks.

    I know this looks bad but I can not stress enough that most red rank survivors would be around rank 10 like the killer with old rank reset.

    All the genuine skilled survivors seem to be rank 1

  • @youarewronglol said:

    Small indie studio, please understand

    also nice cop outfit, please buy more so we can make the game better

    haha bvhr just kidding it's all joke i love you <3

    I know it's a small studio;. But it's a studio with ears and brains who just refuse to use them; they have all the power to revert and change, but they take a quarter year to even Address anything

  • Most likely a baby nurse, nothing more frustrating than playing a high learning curve killer that punishes yo for using her power, more so without add-ons.

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    Most likely a baby nurse, nothing more frustrating than playing a high learning curve killer that punishes yo for using her power, more so without add-ons.

    Without a shadow of doubt, she was new to nurse. I'm not bashing her for anything; I'm just so upset that she was matched with us; and my queue was like.. a minute, so it matched me with That rank '10' pretty fast

  • Let's not worry. They have a fix coming.

    image.png


  • @ClickyClicky said:

    Ive seen green ranks slaughter red ranks.

    I know this looks bad but I can not stress enough that most red rank survivors would be around rank 10 like the killer with old rank reset.

    All the genuine skilled survivors seem to be rank 1

    What about when they get matched with a brown or a yellow rank killer? Did you see them slaughter red ranks too? All this does is prove that this stupid ass game never should have had ranks to begin with, because BVHR clearly don't know what they're doing.

  • @Polychrome_Baku said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1040383#Comment_1040383

    What about when they get matched with a brown or a yellow rank killer? Did you see them slaughter red ranks too? All this does is prove that this stupid ass game never should have had ranks to begin with, because BVHR clearly don't know what they're doing.

    I kid you not....

    Last night I had a timid baby Claudette on my team. Jake was on hook (he was going down in 5 seconds each chase), I was trying to unhook him but Huntress was “patrolling” aka camping, and Nea was busy on the far side of the map.

    I go for Jake but Huntress chases me off. As I run away I hear crows. Claudette had been hiding so long scared of the huntress lullaby she had crows, despite Huntress clearly aiming at me then and not jake on the hook claudette who was the closest person there allowed Jake to die on hook.

    I run nearby to that a few minutes later and Huntress is chasing everyone and I still hear crows. Go to a locker and theres 3 crows on it. She had been in there absolutely ages. I had to force her out.

    This person was rank 4 btw

    Didn’t even seem like they were messing about. Genuinely seemed like a noob Claudette.