When I use Rancor, I do it more for the aura reading (only got BBQ few days ago) but having the option to kill your obsession at the end can be very rewarding if met with toxic survivors.
Would choose Spirit Fury if Enduring was also guaranteed to be part of the build, but since not, I think Haunted Grounds is the better standalone perk.
I'd say Rancor is the only meh perk. You see it on literally every Spirit and it encourages end-game tunneling. The exposed effect should only last for say 1 minute, honestly.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When I use Rancor, I do it more for the aura reading (only got BBQ few days ago) but having the option to kill your obsession at the end can be very rewarding if met with toxic survivors.
+ Enduring is a massive help to killers who live on a diet of pallets, like Wraith.
That moment when you see them finish the last gen and then see that you are chasing the obsession...
Would choose Spirit Fury if Enduring was also guaranteed to be part of the build, but since not, I think Haunted Grounds is the better standalone perk.
the info is nice and if you're unfortunate enough to have multiple survivors alive at the end one will be too scared to help the others
I use Thrill sooooo
They are all good!
I'd say Rancor is the only meh perk. You see it on literally every Spirit and it encourages end-game tunneling. The exposed effect should only last for say 1 minute, honestly.