Never used Hex: Ruin
Just a quick PSA: A GOOD killer should never have to rely on Hex: Ruin to get a 4K (or at least enough points to pip).. I've mained the Spirit for over a year now and am slowly transitioning to Oni. I'm glad to say I don't even have Ruin unlocked.
I currently run: Haunted Ground, BBQ&Chili, NOED, and Bitter Murmur. On most days, I can easily kill all four survivors, but occasionally one or two may escape. No big deal, just get better.
EDIT: The main reason for this post is because a lot of you are acting as if the game is ruined now that Ruin got reworked. It's not.
Comments
Congratulations. You are one of the elite 20% of true killers. You've risen above the pleb and into true greatness. I tip my fedora to you oh mighty.
I love this weird "no ruin" and "git gut" flex.
I don't know whether to thank you for being so kind or to slap you for your oozing sarcasm.
Yeah kinda hard to read on the interwebz. Take your shot. Live or die. Make your choice.