Tunneling and facecamping is WAY to common nowdays, both sides NEED to unite

Rank 1 killer and Rank 2 survivor, Xbox, Trapper and GF mains, Bill, Dwelf and Kate mains

The childish behaviour against each other is ruinning the game...

I played like 8 games as solo survivor last game, EVERY survivor with a toolbox including me, I take it off, I NEVER got tunneled and got post messages saying "thank you, you're a good person" in 4 out of the 8 games.

BOTH ROLES NEED TO HELP EACH OTHER, it's not the survivor's nor the killers fault, don't act as if it were:

  1. I politely ask you, survivors, not to bring in more than 2 toolboxes per lobby as a help for killers not to use childish behaviours like lobby dodging, tunneling or face camping as a complain against Ruin nerf.
  2. I politely ask you, killers, not to lobby dodge, tunnel or face camp cause and using the argument of Ruin nerf (this doesn't apply for toxic players who teabag) if you don't see more than 2 toolboxes in lobby.

We NEED the attention in the actual problems:

  1. Matchmaking
  2. Pipping sistem
  3. Maps
  4. Emblems sistem
  5. Clown, Legion and Bubba need a buff

Fighting each other doesn't fix anything, it just drives the gamers off the game... If you actually enjoy this game, we need to join forces, I'm rooting for both sides, where are you?

Comments

  • @BabyOniMain said:

    That's what you get for Nerfing Ruin.

    Ruin wasn't necessary to win, It was necessary to not be a dick to everyone. Now I see a lot of NOED and Moris as well. Killer just need to figure out Slugging build exist and we're golden.

    Noed is a need

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1039072#Comment_1039072

    "Lobby dodging and toolboxes would not be such a problem if they got Ruin back, the real Ruin. That is a devs problem not a killer vs survivor problem."

    That's the exact point of this thread, it's not OUR problem, so, why make it ours? There's a movement against survivors right now in case you didn't know, killers are exorting each other to face camp, tunnel, insta mori and bring NOED, not as a strategy, but as a toxic complain against Ruin nerf, as a strategy that's on you, but as a childish way of complaining, that's another story.

    About this: "You won't politely ask survivors not to tbag and clicking? Strange." Would you PLEASE read the post again and go to this part: "I politely ask you, killers, not to lobby dodge, tunnel or face camp (this doesn't apply for toxic players who teabag)".

    i don't need to use mori's to farm survivors salt. Ill just play Hag and get 4k basement hook, fastest times are about 2 minutes on Groaing Storage house at red ranks, I ######### love that storage house. About 90% of my Hag games where i get my first hook down in the basement i get 1 or more dc's.

  • Oh killers, remember to stay 16m out on your facecamp if you want to keep your chaser emblem points.

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1039072#Comment_1039072

    "Lobby dodging and toolboxes would not be such a problem if they got Ruin back, the real Ruin. That is a devs problem not a killer vs survivor problem."

    That's the exact point of this thread, it's not OUR problem, so, why make it ours? There's a movement against survivors right now in case you didn't know, killers are exorting each other to face camp, tunnel, insta mori and bring NOED, not as a strategy, but as a toxic complain against Ruin nerf, as a strategy that's on you, but as a childish way of complaining, that's another story.

    About this: "You won't politely ask survivors not to tbag and clicking? Strange." Would you PLEASE read the post again and go to this part: "I politely ask you, killers, not to lobby dodge, tunnel or face camp (this doesn't apply for toxic players who teabag)".

    Your fun is not the killers problem either. Nor is it their responsibility. It's fun for killers to win.

  • Survivors are total d**ks to killers at literally every possible opportunity both in-game and everywhere online, I do not care about their "fun" in the slightest bit and they all deserve to be tunneled and camped with absolute maximum prejudice.

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1039072#Comment_1039072

    "Lobby dodging and toolboxes would not be such a problem if they got Ruin back, the real Ruin. That is a devs problem not a killer vs survivor problem."

    That's the exact point of this thread, it's not OUR problem, so, why make it ours? There's a movement against survivors right now in case you didn't know, killers are exorting each other to face camp, tunnel, insta mori and bring NOED, not as a strategy, but as a toxic complain against Ruin nerf, as a strategy that's on you, but as a childish way of complaining, that's another story.

    About this: "You won't politely ask survivors not to tbag and clicking? Strange." Would you PLEASE read the post again and go to this part: "I politely ask you, killers, not to lobby dodge, tunnel or face camp (this doesn't apply for toxic players who teabag)".

    Without fail if you ask survivors to play nice the replies contain slurs and they try way harder to do whatever you asked them not to before spamming "gg2ez trash killer break your game *** lol" messages after they die because they had to risk one more flashlight blind at the gate

  • Maybe those who complain about facecamps are the problem. Maybe u are acting likr a c*nt against killers. Maybe it is you who has to change. Think about that.

  • I think there is way to much tension between killers and survivors at the moment. There is no denying it

  • @Carlosylu said:

    Rank 1 killer and Rank 2 survivor, Xbox, Trapper and GF mains, Bill, Dwelf and Kate mains

    The childish behaviour against each other is ruinning the game...

    I played like 8 games as solo survivor last game, EVERY survivor with a toolbox including me, I take it off, I NEVER got tunneled and got post messages saying "thank you, you're a good person" in 4 out of the 8 games.

    BOTH ROLES NEED TO HELP EACH OTHER, it's not the survivor's nor the killers fault, don't act as if it were:

    1. I politely ask you, survivors, not to bring in more than 2 toolboxes per lobby as a help for killers not to use childish behaviours like lobby dodging, tunneling or face camping as a complain against Ruin nerf.
    2. I politely ask you, killers, not to lobby dodge, tunnel or face camp cause and using the argument of Ruin nerf (this doesn't apply for toxic players who teabag) if you don't see more than 2 toolboxes in lobby.

    We NEED the attention in the actual problems:

    1. Matchmaking
    2. Pipping sistem
    3. Maps
    4. Emblems sistem
    5. Clown, Legion and Bubba need a buff

    Fighting each other doesn't fix anything, it just drives the gamers off the game... If you actually enjoy this game, we need to join forces, I'm rooting for both sides, where are you?

    As a general rule, if you get facecamped you probably deserved it. It's a horrible strategy otherwise, just punish the killer by genrushing if they do.

  • Ive lost count of how many games since the nerf ive had entire teams with bnp and engineer boxes. It irritates me that survivors are bullying killers just because the most op slowdown perk was nerfed. I get genrushed and have been forced to apply use of noed, and very scummy strats that i dont usually use. I send messages to people who dont be toxic asf and apologize for using these strategies. I hope that all you survivor mains out there realize what you put us killers through and lower your toxicity. I also feel that as each update comes, the balance shifts side to side, one patch its survivor sided, one patch its killer sided, hopefully the devs can realize this and balance the game so both sides are fun, not that i dont have fun with huntress and nurse in actual games but the toxicity is > then a nuclear meltdown.

    I must also note that even before the patch, i didnt use ruin. I used Hex Huntresses Lullaby

  • Survivors shouldn't be aloud to bring items in, in the 1st place. They should only be aloud to bring med-kit everything else should be found in the trial

1 2 ›