Thanatophobia or Dying light
Which perk would be best to unlock first
Which perk would be best to unlock first
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thanatophobia
Both are very weak, if you're good at getting hooks fast dying light. Thano is more reliable to activate but it doesn't actually slow them down much at all if you're not combining it with other slowdown perks. It does depend a bit on your style, I'd say thanatophobia if I had to hardpick one.
Thanatophobia. Dont take my word on it alone tho
Ok thanks! I’ll level up nurse then and get Nurses calling to
I would say dying light because the penalty does not go away until you kill the obsession and you can get more stacks on it. It's just harder to do I guess because you have to actually hook the survivors instead of just injuring them. But with thanatophobia you still have to put a lot of pressure on survivors otherwise they just heal and the penalty goes away.
But it depends a lot of the killer. Thana definitely works better with legion and the plague. Any other killer and I would use dying light personally.
I prefer thanataphobia. Pair it up with sloppy butcher and prioritize injuring everyone ASAP.
Thanks! If I had both perks would they stack?
Dying Light. Thana only works really well when they are all injured and most will heal up.
Yes. For now anyway. Until the devs nerf it.
Both
Yeah thano first.. Dying light is really bad.. Even both of these perks together doesnt do much .. For what killer you want to use it ? And as people say combine it with sloppy
None of them.
I'd say neither tbh thana is weak by itself and dying light is weak till you start snowballing but thana is better