Less People Boop Da Snoot Now

Why are none of the new players learning to Boop Da Snoot? Why are the children not being taught anymore?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Because most piggies now will just down you instantly regardless if you try to boop their snoot :c

  • @BabyOniMain said:

    Not sure what part you want me to boop, clown.

    Mr Puddles' snoot, obviously.

  • Oh wait, am I supposed to play pig? Oh #########, i've been doing this wrong the whole time!

  • You killed their parent survivors - so they never learned.

  • But no seriously I had 2 games doing the Pig daily, obviously taking only NOED, and an Ebony Mori. Only 1 player in both matches knew to boop the snoot, and in end game chat the bill was screaming he was gonna report her for "working with killer", when I let her live because she booped the snoot.

  • Because she's more than likely to just kill me instead of letting me boop her cute little nose.

  • " TB'ing AND pointing at me!? You motherf--!!! *stab, mori*"

  • @Eye66 said:

    " TB'ing AND pointing at me!? You motherf--!!! *stab, mori*"

    If you don't boop the snoot you die. Dem da rulz

  • I didn't learn it was a thing till December 2019, makes sense why people would sometimes stop and do that to my pig. I always respond with immediate maximal brutality

  • @BabyOniMain said:

    Not sure what part you want me to boop, clown.

    I always welcome people booping my glorious moobs.

  • This is snoot booping to those that wonders

    https://youtu.be/PUMR5gpvnCk

  • @NullEXE said:

    Why are none of the new players learning to Boop Da Snoot? Why are the children not being taught anymore?

    Last time I tried, Piggywiggy decided to attempt to facecamp me :(

  • I know, its sad. Usually I let the last person go after closing the Hatch, if they boop the snoot. Nobody does it :(

    In one game I had a Nea who was running around with an active Trap, I blocked her last Box. She tried to get it, I was oinking, but nothing happened. In Endgame Chat she said she will report me for that, I just said that I am a mean piggy and that she should have tried to boop the snoot.

    Her response: "How old are you? 5?"

    :(

  • Everytime I tried to boop da snoot (even when getting body blocked somewhere) I got killed instantly :( sometimes even before I got the chance to boop it...just want to boop da snoot one time properly in my life :'(

  • Back in my day, you would boop da snoot, and if you didn't you get ... well the hook. That doesn't rhyme, but you know what I mean

  • I tried multiple times to boop Piggys snoot, but she didn't respond well. It ended with a drill to the face. I guess she's having some personal space issues lately 🤷‍♂️