So...is this based on how difficult it would be to get adept survivor achievements? Because David and Laurie would be at the very bottom. If not then they would be near the top. Laurie is obvious, and David because WGLF is too good to not have unlocked quickly.
I mostly agree with this list. I personally would put Jake on medium because of Iron Will and Calm Spirit are really nice if you are new and like to hide allot.
I’m a fairly new survivor. I made it to 13 this weekend. After a brief intro with Claudette, I started with David for WGLF, then moved on to Bill for BT. I’m working on Meg now.
I’ve avoided using exhaustion perks, as I wanted to learn the game decently first without relying on them. I use several general perks, like Kindred.
why is david hard? his were gonna live forever will help new players get more bp, kinda like getting bbq and chilli does for killers.
We're Gonna Live Forever makes it easier to earn bloodpoints, but it doesn't make it easier to survive, not only because it has no secondary effects but also because it requires you to put yourself in danger in order to activate it. No Mither on a new survivor is basically just a handicap. And Dead Hard takes experience to use well - more often than not, new players using DH just get themselves killed faster by sprinting into walls.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Good list but Jane should be in Hard because she is loud AF
No WGLF stacks for the G R I N D or BT for accidental farming?
why is david hard? his were gonna live forever will help new players get more bp, kinda like getting bbq and chilli does for killers.
I've mainly did it due to No Mither, which may cause difficulty for the beginner.
So...is this based on how difficult it would be to get adept survivor achievements? Because David and Laurie would be at the very bottom. If not then they would be near the top. Laurie is obvious, and David because WGLF is too good to not have unlocked quickly.
I mostly agree with this list. I personally would put Jake on medium because of Iron Will and Calm Spirit are really nice if you are new and like to hide allot.
In my honest opinion. Starting out players should do this:
Then Run BT, DH, Spine Chill, IS on whatever survivor they want to main. To farm switch out Spine Chill for We're Gonna Live Forever.
I’m a fairly new survivor. I made it to 13 this weekend. After a brief intro with Claudette, I started with David for WGLF, then moved on to Bill for BT. I’m working on Meg now.
I’ve avoided using exhaustion perks, as I wanted to learn the game decently first without relying on them. I use several general perks, like Kindred.
We're Gonna Live Forever makes it easier to earn bloodpoints, but it doesn't make it easier to survive, not only because it has no secondary effects but also because it requires you to put yourself in danger in order to activate it. No Mither on a new survivor is basically just a handicap. And Dead Hard takes experience to use well - more often than not, new players using DH just get themselves killed faster by sprinting into walls.