If You Keep Making Loud Survivors I’m Going to Stop Spending My Money on DLC’s

Okay most of my content was obtained through shards... However, I don’t feel motivated to spend money when every survivor since Jeff has been obnoxiously loud that I can’t run them without Iron Will. Seriously.

Comments

  • If you are buying survivors based on how quiet they are, just buy Ace. This is the dumbest reason to not buy a DLC. I can understand not wanting to buy stuff until BHVR gets their game on track as some form or protest, but seriously?

  • Bill still the easiest to find by his wheezing. Love facing Bills

  • Don't worry, the sound nerf has taken care of loud survivors. Killers can't hear them anyway.

  • Oh my God! What are the devs going to do without your 30 dollars!

  • Laurie and Bill are still worese imo

  • I would argue against buying demogorgon becase his sound effects are so loud you wont be able to hear survivors over them

  • Kate is small and quiet (and kind of cute) so try running her. But please don't buy dlcs on this reason

  • @Coder said:

    Oh my God! What are the devs going to do without your 30 dollars!

    It’s more than just $30, it causes a domino effect, such as; it’s cosmetics that are not obtained, more gameplay through the new survivors, extra bloodpoints having to be obtained/earned to rank up said survivor, etc. To you it might be just $30, but that’s how a first world person thinks I guess 🤷‍♂️

  • @Spooky13 said:

    If you are buying survivors based on how quiet they are, just buy Ace. This is the dumbest reason to not buy a DLC. I can understand not wanting to buy stuff until BHVR gets their game on track as some form or protest, but seriously?

    I have Ace already he came free with the game. But damn have you heard Jeff, Ash, Jane, and Yui? I can hear them on the other side of the shack when they’re hiding in a locker.

  • @2LuvRias said:

    Kate is small and quiet (and kind of cute) so try running her. But please don't buy dlcs on this reason

    I already have her maxed out P3 just like most of my survivors and yes I do believe she is second quietest after Ace

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1037844#Comment_1037844

    I already have her maxed out P3 just like most of my survivors and yes I do believe she is second quietest after Ace

    Oh right sorry (⌣̩̩́_⌣̩̩̀)

  • I find Iron Will is a good alternative to Self Care. Especially if you're stealthy.