I sexually identify as a Doc main
Ever since I was a little boy I dreamed of running though the cornfields of Coldwind Farm passing hot sticky electricity on disgusting survivors. People say to me that a person being a Doc main is impossible and I'm ######### ######### but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install metal wire frames, electric wires, and power transformers on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "DA DOCTA" and respect my right to tunnel and face camp needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a doctaphobe and need to check your entitled killer privilege.
Thank you for being so understanding.
Comments
Would it be offensive to refer to you as a Sparkhead?
Yus. Check your killer privilege
Well then
I sexually identify as a hot pocket
I sexually identify as a Demogorgon get on my level.
I sexually identify as Daddy Michaels shower sponge.
I sexually identify as a Hillbilly main. As a child locked in a small dark room I had the feeling of murdering the people who tortured me. They say I'm toxic for using Insta chainsaw. I don't care, I am beautiful. I have neck hairs, a little raccoon fur cap on my head and dead rabbits around my waist. You should now respect my responsibility to be sniper Billy and chainsaw all of your pallets.
this thread confuses me greatly
I love it
So do I
I don't sexually identify.
Take that The Man! You can't put me in a box!
Anybody here SEXUALLY IDENTIFY as a legion main????