Very much so. I will admit that I don't follow basketball, so I was never a follower of Kobe Bryant or anything, but this is still extremely tragic. My depeest condolences to his friends, family, fans, etc.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dammit, I just saw this. I remember watching him as a kid. May he rest in peace.
Oh damn.
😭
RIP
what a news...i'm shocked!:(
Anyone care to elaborate?
RIP
Oh god now they’re saying his 4 daughters were with him... I’m gonna be sick..
It's a term used by a *lot* of people to refer to self unhooking due to the ridiculously low chance of it happening. So yes, it's relevant to DBD.
The man was only 41. That's definitely a tragedy regardless of his fame.
Basketball legend Kobe Bryant (along with one of his daughters) was killed in a helicopter crash today.
From what I am reading, one of his daughters was on board.
Yep that’s what it appears to be. So sad.
Very much so. I will admit that I don't follow basketball, so I was never a follower of Kobe Bryant or anything, but this is still extremely tragic. My depeest condolences to his friends, family, fans, etc.
man a legend. gonna miss him. rest up brother.
Why did they name the 4% unhook after some American basketball player? I don't get it.