Sometimes even I feel bad for the survivors. On the other hand... I guess it will take some time until the devs make something, so that playing killer feels more appealing, to more people.
we killers warned you what would happen with ruin nerf. don't be surprised
I knew it would. In fact, logically it should be obvious what side is more appealing, I mean it should be easier to find a single player to play against instead it's some how easier to find 4 people to play against. That alone strikes me as something is off.
PS4 matchmaking in Brazilian server is working just fine about queue time. The rank, though, i think is better a wide range than an insane waiting. No matter to play with higher ranks.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lol. That has made my day. Thank you for that.
Sometimes even I feel bad for the survivors. On the other hand... I guess it will take some time until the devs make something, so that playing killer feels more appealing, to more people.
Then would this not so terrible;).
Today something horrible happened. I had to wait 2 seconds instead of the usual 0.2 seconds to get in a survivor lobby. This is terrible terrible!!!
Not everyone has instant survivor queues.
Ik, honestly for me playing killer is more important than survivor. Dunno if this is the opposite to you too ๐
we killers warned you what would happen with ruin nerf. don't be surprised
I mainly play killer too, but I still find games manageable as long as you can get at least a single down before gens start popping.
Ok brown rank
I knew it would. In fact, logically it should be obvious what side is more appealing, I mean it should be easier to find a single player to play against instead it's some how easier to find 4 people to play against. That alone strikes me as something is off.
As if. This has been going on for 5 months now.
10,but close
Mine is literally that, but I have to attempt to yeet off a hook just to get off first hook on solo survivor
Odd, I don't believe you
Don't,honestly I couldn't care less -_-
On Xbox. Rank 7 solo survivor. I have not had to wait more than 3-4 minutes for a game. Killer is instant.
PS4 matchmaking in Brazilian server is working just fine about queue time. The rank, though, i think is better a wide range than an insane waiting. No matter to play with higher ranks.
Found a way to counter the new Slugging/NOED/Doctor/Stealth Killers meta
Head On, Tenacity, Spine Chill, Inner Strength.
Take that meta survivor perks.