The stun challenge are always stupid. I mean, 3 times? I don't even use so many pallets in regular match, I'm always very efficient with the recourses (not only for myself but also for my team). And once a killer notices you go for stuns he respects the ######### out of pallets.
This stun challenge from last tome took me around 9 days to finish.
The stun challenge are always stupid. I mean, 3 times? I don't even use so many pallets in regular match, I'm always very efficient with the recourses (not only for myself but also for my team). And once a killer notices you go for stuns he respects the ######### out of pallets.
This stun challenge from last tome took me around 9 days to finish.
True, but at least in this case is stuns, I guess all stuns work, like Head On and Decissive Strike.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seems fine
Pretty easy
These aren’t too bad. The sore ankles one means that I might have to invest some points into balanced landing.
The stun challenge are always stupid. I mean, 3 times? I don't even use so many pallets in regular match, I'm always very efficient with the recourses (not only for myself but also for my team). And once a killer notices you go for stuns he respects the ######### out of pallets.
This stun challenge from last tome took me around 9 days to finish.
True, but at least in this case is stuns, I guess all stuns work, like Head On and Decissive Strike.
Nah... those aren't in just 1 match. No need for it.
How did you even get there to see the challenges though?
By a bug, I can only see level 4 .