Share your meme build here

I realize a while ago the best way to enjoy playing killer is play meme build and expect to lose lol.

Here's one of my meme build: Legion + STBFL, BBQ, and other random perks. Only use frenzy when obsession is spotted.

Do you guys have fun build or meme build? Mind to share it here?

Comments

  • no mither, tenacity, unbreakable dead hard. Wraith with bamboozle, fire up, brutal strength and spirit fury; purple and green shadow dance addons

  • Railgun Doc is still my favorite Meme build.

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    Railgun Doc is still my favorite Meme build.

    What is his perk and add-ons?

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    So, this is my first post, I looked but didn't find any specific part of the forum to post killer/survivor builds. So, sorry if this isn't the place for it, I just wanted to share the stupidity.

    I created this one build. it's unbelieveable silly. you'll probably depip using it, but it sounded fun in my head.

    I call it, Yandere simulator DBD edition.

    here's how it goes.

    -you pick either Legion or Ghostface (you can technically do this with any killer, but I think these 2 fit best)

    -Pick dying light and any other perks you want (if you're playing legion, pick perks that reduce the terror radius, which is probably just monitor and abuse...but just in case I forgot any other)

    [the reason for picking dying light is that you like your obsession for how amazing they are at doing things, but you can pick any obsession perk]

    -After the game starts, find the obsession and observe her from afar. you are not allowed to go near her yet (you're too shy)

    -never attack the obsession(more below)

    -If the obsession sees you, look at the floor and turn around. (you don't have the courage to talk to her)

    -If other survivor sees you, attack them.(they can't know you like the obsession)

    -If any other survivor gets too close to your obsession, they deserve to die, go into frenzy or stalk until 100%, attack and hook them.(you define what "too close" means. XD)

    -if you kill every other survivor (or they leave), you have gained enough courage to talk to the obsession.

    -if you're legion, get close to her. if she runs, she refused you after all you done for her, she must die. if she doesn't run, it means she accepted you, but you know you must let her go (either let her get the hatch or open the door)

    -if you're ghostface, stalk her standing right in front of her - the outcome depends on how you prefer to play it out.

    -if she reveals you,

    a)she noticed you, that means she loves you and you must let her go, or

    b)she doesn't want you to look at her, so no one else will ever look at her again.

    -if she doesn't reveal you,

    a)she can't see you, even after all you've done...she must be punished, or

    b)She accepts you for the stalking person you are, let her go.

    I don't expect anyone to ever win with this build, just that they have a good time RPing this stupid thing XD. But let me know if you actually manage to win. :)

    also, feedback. any obvious way to improve this?


  • Franklin's Demise. First Survivor with an item you find, you must knock it from their hands and camp that item. No one is allowed to touch it. If they come near, you must attack them to keep them away. If another Survivor drops an item near your first, you have to camp them both.

    If anyone takes an item you've claimed out of the match, you've lost. If you manage to keep all items you've taken, you have won.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I dunno. What qualifies as a meme build? Can it be funny/silly whilst still being effective?

    Nah, it doesn't need to be effective. But if you have a build that is funny and effective, please share

  • Tinkerer, Dark Devotion, Monitor&Abuse and Nemesis.

    It works very well with Bubba x)

  • Insidious on Pig.

    Honestly better than Freddy with Overcharge tbh.

  • I once got a 4k running three tier 1 perks on Nurse: Thrill of the Hunt, Enduring, and some other useless thing, like Unrelenting or Monstrous Shrine. No add-ons. The survivors became obsessed with cleansing the totem, and so even though I barely blinked during the match, I killed all of them...

    I went in there with the intention of memeing around and letting them all escape, but I wasn't going to let them get my totem, out of principle and for the BP boost. I dunno if they were embarrassed when they saw my loadout or if they just had a good time screwing around; I'm on PS4, so I don't always find out what survivors thought about a match.

  • Thanatophobia, sloppy butcher, dying light, fire up. Use on Freddy with jump rope and swing chains. Is a meme build because of all the salty salt

  • Insidiousface while guarding my grown-up time toys in the sex dungeon.

  • For Demogorgon, STBFL, Mad Grit, Unrelenting, and any addons that reduce Shred's cooldown. Scream as much, as fast, and as loud as you possible can.

  • No Mither, Self Care, Inner Strength, Second Wind a purple medkit with a syringe. Most op survivor build in the game ez escape every time

  • @Spooky13 said:

    For Demogorgon, STBFL, Mad Grit, Unrelenting, and any addons that reduce Shred's cooldown. Scream as much, as fast, and as loud as you possible can.

    This sounds like fun. Any rules, or just make the heavens shake with your roar?

  • @cap9130 said:

    No Mither, Self Care, Inner Strength, Second Wind a purple medkit with a syringe. Most op survivor build in the game ez escape every time

    I thought dead is not an escape? LOL

  • @Spooky13 said:

    For Demogorgon, STBFL, Mad Grit, Unrelenting, and any addons that reduce Shred's cooldown. Scream as much, as fast, and as loud as you possible can.

    Unrelenting affects the missed Shred? Or that's also the point of meme?

  • Freddy with the 2 dress addons, huntress lullaby, pop goes the weasel and overcharge

    Kick a gen with pop to make it regress 25% and if the survivors miss the skillcheck it regresses an additional 27ish % or so

  • No mither, Unbreakable, Tenacity, Mettle of Man. The idea behind this build is to activate Mettle of Man. When the killer picks someone up bodyblock him, get hit, recover while crawling away, repeat.

  • Chest protector Bubba. No one takes Bubba's precious loot.

    source.gif


  • @Mringasa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1033986#Comment_1033986

    This sounds like fun. Any rules, or just make the heavens shake with your roar?

    If you want, you can only move around by using Shred, although this will significantly increase difficulty.

    @OmegaXII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1033986#Comment_1033986

    Unrelenting affects the missed Shred? Or that's also the point of meme?

    Not sure, all I know is more M1 = more screams.

  • "Distortion + Diversion + Obect of Obsession + Sprint Burst"


    "No Mither + Self-care + Inner Strength + Second Wind"


    "Boil Over + Flip-Flop + Tenacity + Unbreakable"


    "Dance With Me + Lithe + Lucky Break + Quick & Quiet"


    "Bond + Detective's Hunch + Kindred + Open-Handed"


    "Ace in the Hole + Pharmacy + Plunderer's Instinct + Up The Ante"


    "Better Together + Detective's Hunch + Poised + Prove Thyself"


    "Adrenaline + Hope + No One Left Behind + Wake Up!"

  • Hangman's Trick

    Light born

    Mad Grit

    Franklin's Demise

    I call it the "Anti-SWF" build