Why cant we see daily missions when we are in que?
Just Curious. It doesnt really require me to leave the lobby its just a pop up box really. Why cant i look at the daily missions while i am searching for a match?
Just Curious. It doesnt really require me to leave the lobby its just a pop up box really. Why cant i look at the daily missions while i am searching for a match?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This one annoys me pretty hard.
I do multiple matches as billy. I switch role. Daily ritual pops up. "chainsaw 3 survivors as Hillbilly". Yeah cool nice, I haven't done that the past hour right?
spaghetti code
do dooo do do do
spaghetti code
do do do do
spaghetti code
do dooo dododo dododo dodo do do do do do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N_tupPBtWQ&t=5s