I figured out how to fix all the killer problems!
Give all the killers dance and taunt emotes for t-bagging survivors.
Give all the killers dance and taunt emotes for t-bagging survivors.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Imagine Trapper doing the twist.
Meanwhile, the Clown can do yes-yes with the proboscis. Top tier BM.
Ghostface agrees :)
I love to T-Bag as GF against a cocky Claudette who thinks they're amazing. No better feeling in the world!
You know, when think about starting to main Ghostface just so you can t-bag back, you really start wishing every killer could crouch.
I'm imagining my bubba default dancing all the basement hooks I'm camping, I've thought before and it would make the game way better, if they sell them in the shop for auric cells and/or iridescent shards, this is perfect.
I was thinking you'd say make it a pve game so nobody has to play killer again
Huntress doing that Russian squat dance.
Oni doing the fisherman's dance (see Hanzo from Overwatch).
Doc doing the Electric Slide ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I need this hilarious BM XD