Rift Glitch Bug (Level 4 Challenges Revealed)
The game says that there is no challenges available and I can't gain anymore rift fragments through playing, is this a bug? And it also showed me all of the level 4 challenges, when I enter the archives. Is anyone else having the same issue? I've shared a video of what it looked like to me. I am on Xbox.
Comments
Ah well, this happened with Tome 1 as well. Did not check it myself, but I would be surprised if you are the only one.
Those Survivor challenges honestly scare me as I dont have friends ;_;
Thanks for the reassurance !
Lmao what are friends?
I have the same issue (on PC). Afaik it's only UI bug, so you still earn rift fragments and tier up.
Thanks, I just realised that, thankfully that's all it is. But majority of the level 4 challenges aren't too hard except for maybe the Jane one which you need to head on three times in one match.
You don't need 3 head on stuns. In one challenge you need 3 stuns in general (so pallets should count) and in the other you just need 1 head on stun.