What's with lerys?
I keep getting the dogshit map over and over again. Did devs up the chance of getting it or smth?I legit play 1 normal map,then lerys and like that constantly or lerys 2,3 times in a row. I'm getting sick of it
I keep getting the dogshit map over and over again. Did devs up the chance of getting it or smth?I legit play 1 normal map,then lerys and like that constantly or lerys 2,3 times in a row. I'm getting sick of it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
is that not always how it is, "new" maps getting a boosted position for the first weeks?
Just pure rng buddy
And they disabled badham so there are less maps in the pool rn
I doubt it would be pure rng since the newest update came out, i just kept getting it over and over since 3.5.0 rolled out
When a new map is live, the game increases your odds of getting to play on it for a couple of weeks, so if you wanted to play on it and test it out you can, it is also another way for the devs to get statistics on how the new map performs and whether or not they need to change something. Plus springwood is down at the moment, which takes 6 maps out of the general pool.
I doubt that though, considering i had my first game on oni's map today since his release.
Probably the reason why i keep getting the same map over and over again