My 3.5 Tier List For Killers
As the title says...
I am a Clown player, so I will put my Clown up top. ๐
As the title says...
I am a Clown player, so I will put my Clown up top. ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a joke right? Lol
is this top tier list due to cosmetics ? yeah clown pinky elephant is the best cosmetic ever :D
This must be the survivor mains Tier list
Meme list?
I see someone doesn't believe in the boogeyman....
Whats special about S tier if there's more people there than in any other rank?
Wraith and Demogorgon should be higher up, they have pretty good mobility and element of surprise.
Myers and oni are about the same...trapper is A, maybe gf or hag too
Other than that I unironically agree with this list.
Clown in omega meme tier.
Seems legit. I approve of this list. His post-pink elephant buff really improved his gameplay.
Oni is actually very good now that he has his flick back but i kinda agree but leatherface i think lf is beter then people realize
Your clown, hag and hillbilly placement leads me to believe this is a joke.
Lol gf above Myers. Looks like a tier list for rank twenties.