Friends, have you tried the new late game perk, Hex: Ruin?
Cpt RonCod playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition. View more XboxOne clips at XboxClips.com
its like, insidious and stuff. Survivors don’t even know they’re being affected by it. They hear the terror radius and run away scared, unaware that seconds of work will be gone by the time they return to the gen.
Comments
It's a bit of a meme let's be real
No but I’ve seen killers try it, the result is queue times have increased for survivors.
I too like running 3 perks only.
I love how they completely ignore these kind of posts and go on saying that "Ruin" is a late game perk.
Is one thing to be resistant to an argument, but to completely dismiss visual prof is just playing your plate base for fools.
I just spent the day proving that Hex: Perks are late game, and that Clown is balanced IF built right.
Clown w/ Exposed Add on, More Bottles Add on
Remember Me, Blood Warden, NOED, and Insidious
With an Ebony Mori.
Trust me this build is a sure-fire way to prove that not only is Clown balanced, but Hex: Perks are entirely for the late game.
What I've always suggested is that ruin should become active when 2-3 gens are completed so it's actually around when it's needed