PS4 - NO CONNECTION
Seriously, 2 days now this game is unplayable! You guys are losing every new player who downloaded this. While this game was fun the few Times I played, I’ve had more connection issues than Time played. I had 3 friends DL the game and I’m the only one left ho hasn’t deleted it yet. You guys need to get it together. You will lose every new player you could have gained.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
With how long they took releasing the curtain call chapters, don't expect the problem to be solved until september. Now that they have fixed it for PC, it's a low priority for Behaviour. They don't care for the console version.
Server issues are different from certification processes. They will be able to resolve the situation quicker than the Curtain Call release debacle for console.
It's different, yeah. A normal company could fix something like that by the end of the week. But we're talking about behaviour, if you can think of something that goes wrong, behaviour will make it happen and one up it.
I honestly believe that due to how simple the solution can be, they will make the necessary changes quickly. I'm trying to be optimistic
Wish I could be optimistic, but the clown debacle drained every optimism from me.
They really dropped the ball on this, so much lost money from the shop from new players.
Not having the foresight to see a massive influx of players when the game is FREE and advertised everywhere is truely astounding.
As a console player who paid for the game + DLC I feel so worthless as a consumer. Even the lowest estimation would suggest a lot of new players would naturally download the game (I reckon ) , they clearly dont care. Now that PC is back up their work is done. Everybody log onto social media and praise them for the perceived lack of effort and a genuine lack of progress for an issue like this, we the players are toxic and have no right to complain when the services we pay for are unavailable.
Update here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/12375/status-update-from-the-dev-team#latest
They are consistent, well with screw up on console specifically PS4.
They just have no clue what they are doing with console. They pretty much just ported it over for a quick cash grab. Anyone who can't see that is a chump.
Hi, after initially complaining on this forum about the game servers being down, I want to say that since then, the servers have been up and running smoothly. I am very much enjoying this game and sorry about all the bitching I did. The game is a lot of fun and I’m glad everything is running well now. Thanks DbD for coming through.