Can you stop with Lerry's already?
You know there are other maps, right?
You know there are other maps, right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree, I had Lerys 3 times out of 8 Legion's games and it was quite challenging.
Can someone please reduce the spawn?
I don't think it's survivor sided. Most of the pallets are unsafe and it's a small map
I only know how to find the middle gen,the other times I just run around praying I find one
I'm seriously considering running Déjà Vu
Lol I was excited for the new map, last night I think I played it 75-90% of the night. I'm already sick of the map and it was a favorite.
It was great for me last night as a Killer. Played 3 games and 2 of them were there where I was able to 3k and 4k. I am not that good and am lucky when I 2k. haha
Anything better than farm maps, all I've gotten are farm maps
So....many....farm.....maps.....so.....much....corn.....so.....many......close loops.....I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE