I just love the complains

I didn't visit the forums for one day and the whole dbd community is on fire.

I hopped into some forums to see what's the deal, and everyone kept addressing the tiniest of details that the devs made during the Q&A.

Then, after a bit of meditation, yoga and a bit of visit to the fourth dimension, I came to the conclusion that the community is split to two. The 65% (maybe overestimated) that complain about the ruin/doctor changes, believing that the balance team heavily focuses on the survivors enjoyment rather than all player's and that they heavily focus on buffing them (survivors)

On the other side of the spectrum, there are the 35% Bagging,calm spirits of the community that use logic in order to justify the devs decisions. These kind of people also do one of two things;

Either they make posts to calm everyone down/say their opinion/complain about the 65% of the community's behavior.

Or, they just keep calm, relax and watch the beautiful world of dbd completely on fire. Most of them, while eating popcorn.

So, in which side are you? I'm on the second if you couldn't guess. No, I don't complain about anything, I just state some facts :3

Let me know below!

Comments

  • So that's why I always get hungry when I'm playing DBD...


  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1030999#Comment_1030999

    People see what they want to see. Devs can't fix that about people, and most people can't even fix it about themselves :(

    This is from the Designer notes,

    "we felt it was time to revisit his kit with an eye to making it less frustrating to play against him"

    "One last thing we've addressed is the frustration of using Snap Out Of It to drop from Madness level III to Madness level II. After the update, missing a skill check during Snap Out Of It will cost the player 25% of their progress instead of resetting it entirely. Also, if they stop the interaction before it's complete, they will not lose their progress and will continue from where they left off on the next attempt."

    "Its punishment of new players or those who can't hit Great Skill Checks. Newer players trying to help veterans with generator repairs tend to make the situation worse rather than better. "

    for the new ruin

    "Survivors who are working on generators are unaffected as the perk no longer affects Skill Checks. "

    So your telling me i just want to see that they outright changed things to make it easy for survivors but yet the proof is right there, maybe people need to stop acting like they are not doing changes for survivors they are even looking at making it so you can synergize slow down perks on killers but i must be hearing things even though they said that on there QnA?

  • @TeddyR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1030993#Comment_1030993

    Bro survivors are mainly the 65% its not fair to say that in an update where survs got no nerfs while killers lost a really strong perk, wait til survivor nerfs happen then we can talk

    Also i play survivor more than killer so dont try that stuff on me, i try to stay as neutral as possible despite not being a high rank killer, i watch streamers to see informed opinions

    Dude, what are you talking about. How can the 65% be survivors?

    The 65% (maybe overestimated) that complain about the ruin/doctor changes, believing that the balance team heavily focuses on the survivors enjoyment rather than all player's and that they heavily focus on buffing them (survivors)

    Survivors are complaining that the devs nerfed Ruin and the fact that the devs seem to be favoring survivors? How does that make any sense? Survivors are happy with that, they are not complaining.

    The rest of your post I simply don't understand. I don't know what "stuff" you think i was "trying to pull". You seem to be saying that the nerf was bad for killers, and good for survivors, which I agree with. How did you get anything else out of what i posted. This thread wasn't even about the nerf, so not what we were talking about.

    @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1030993#Comment_1030993

    This post is in no way referring to killers and survivors, I know many survivor mains (albeit very inexperienced) who think ruin and doc are too strong/weak now. You're the one setting up camps and bringing the thread down to your level.

    Survivors are not complaining that the devs seem to be favoring survivors., or about the nerf to Ruin.

    I didn't create any camps. The OP is the one that stated that there are two different groups on the forums. I responded to that, I didn't create it.

    Since survivors would not be complaining about getting, what some see as, preferential treatment, the ones complaining are killers.

    That then means that the other side mentioned was either the survivors, or the survivors were omitted as a group. Specifically, the survivors that keep posting threads gloating and trying to antagonize the killer mains.

    Also, since the second group mentioned in the OP was said to use "logic", implied that the other group did not, which is insulting to those that have presented well thought out arguments about why the situation was bad. Just because you disagree with the devs' choice doesn't mean that you didn't use logic to reach that decision.

    This seemed like a deliberate troll thread, but the OP explained that that was not the intention, so we are good.

  • @illusion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1031933#Comment_1031933

    Dude, what are you talking about. How can the 65% be survivors?

    The 65% (maybe overestimated) that complain about the ruin/doctor changes, believing that the balance team heavily focuses on the survivors enjoyment rather than all player's and that they heavily focus on buffing them (survivors)

    Survivors are complaining that the devs nerfed Ruin and the fact that the devs seem to be favoring survivors? How does that make any sense? Survivors are happy with that, they are not complaining.

    The rest of your post I simply don't understand. I don't know what "stuff" you think i was "trying to pull". You seem to be saying that the nerf was bad for killers, and good for survivors, which I agree with. How did you get anything else out of what i posted. This thread wasn't even about the nerf, so not what we were talking about.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1031298#Comment_1031298

    Survivors are not complaining that the devs seem to be favoring survivors., or about the nerf to Ruin.

    I didn't create any camps. The OP is the one that stated that there are two different groups on the forums. I responded to that, I didn't create it.

    Since survivors would not be complaining about getting, what some see as, preferential treatment, the ones complaining are killers.

    That then means that the other side mentioned was either the survivors, or the survivors were omitted as a group. Specifically, the survivors that keep posting threads gloating and trying to antagonize the killer mains.

    Also, since the second group mentioned in the OP was said to use "logic", implied that the other group did not, which is insulting to those that have presented well thought out arguments about why the situation was bad. Just because you disagree with the devs' choice doesn't mean that you didn't use logic to reach that decision.

    This seemed like a deliberate troll thread, but the OP explained that that was not the intention, so we are good.

    Hmm now that you mention it I don't see where survivors fit into either camp.

  • Yeah you right, I’m one of those 65% of people and I’m just here waiting for this sh#t to become a real war and kill real people lmao (killer main)

  • @Divinitye9 said:

    I am on no side. I have my own opinions about what has happened. I admit I was on absolute fire due to the ruin and doctor changes, but it’s amazing what happens when you actually play what is available.

    Do I support the dev team? No, they have made some bone headed decisions. Do I like the ruin and doctor changes? Surprisingly, I have enjoyed them. The dev team just needs to start hitting other issues instead of band aid fixes.

    Ruin deserves it

  • @TrappersTears said:

    I'm on my own side I personally see new ruin as a nerf. I like what it does but it's still as useless as old ruin because of A) map sizes and B) totem placements. They needed to address these issues before changing ruin. Tbh their excuse of how they are changing it because it's overused at certain ranks is bs to me because there are survivor perks that are over used. To me the devs don't listen to the right people, they are hiding behind "statistics" that often don't tell the full story. They aim to please beginner survivor mains but ignoring high rank survivors and killers in general. Survivors just picking up the game are having games handed to them but nobody cares about the killers enjoyment

    Ruin deserve it

  • @Mister_Holdout said:

    I'm on the side of balance.

    I want this game to be as fair for both sides as possible.

    Unfortunately, the devs have shown they are incompetent when it comes to game balance.

    So there's really not much else to do except try and push for change (which i don't think will happen).

    No Ruin deserve to be nerf

  • @illusion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1031933#Comment_1031933

    Dude, what are you talking about. How can the 65% be survivors?

    The 65% (maybe overestimated) that complain about the ruin/doctor changes, believing that the balance team heavily focuses on the survivors enjoyment rather than all player's and that they heavily focus on buffing them (survivors)

    Survivors are complaining that the devs nerfed Ruin and the fact that the devs seem to be favoring survivors? How does that make any sense? Survivors are happy with that, they are not complaining.

    The rest of your post I simply don't understand. I don't know what "stuff" you think i was "trying to pull". You seem to be saying that the nerf was bad for killers, and good for survivors, which I agree with. How did you get anything else out of what i posted. This thread wasn't even about the nerf, so not what we were talking about.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1031298#Comment_1031298

    Survivors are not complaining that the devs seem to be favoring survivors., or about the nerf to Ruin.

    I didn't create any camps. The OP is the one that stated that there are two different groups on the forums. I responded to that, I didn't create it.

    Since survivors would not be complaining about getting, what some see as, preferential treatment, the ones complaining are killers.

    That then means that the other side mentioned was either the survivors, or the survivors were omitted as a group. Specifically, the survivors that keep posting threads gloating and trying to antagonize the killer mains.

    Also, since the second group mentioned in the OP was said to use "logic", implied that the other group did not, which is insulting to those that have presented well thought out arguments about why the situation was bad. Just because you disagree with the devs' choice doesn't mean that you didn't use logic to reach that decision.

    This seemed like a deliberate troll thread, but the OP explained that that was not the intention, so we are good.

    Nononononono wait wait wait. I put the (-) to make it easier to understand to who the word them addresses!!!!!! I'm sorry I got you misunderstood!!!

  • @Supr3_Angel said:

    Yeah you right, I’m one of those 65% of people and I’m just here waiting for this sh#t to become a real war and kill real people lmao (killer main)

    Killer main 2. I'm also waiting to kill some people. Maybe it's better for me to go to the 65%

  • I do I just say ruin is so boring and old time like it 2020 it time for something fresh.

1 2 ›