Well, I'm glad you are having a good time, but considering your recent discussions and the vendetta you seem to hold against Killer players, I will take this with a heavy dose of salt
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Weren't you fussing earlier?
I’m having fun as long as my fps doesn’t drop.
Given your recent discussions/comments, you seem to have something against Killer players and/or are pretty new to being a killer.
I'll take your experience with a grain of salt.
For me this game is too ez as survivor now.
More like a bucket full of salt.
Well, I'm glad you are having a good time, but considering your recent discussions and the vendetta you seem to hold against Killer players, I will take this with a heavy dose of salt