Calling out all of you PS4 KIllers
Tbis doesn't apply to all killers on PS4, but it does apply to most of them. Im tired of watching you disconnect at the very end of the match when you lose after camping and tunneling the entire game. I know this occurs on other platforms but it is the worst on PS4. It is especially bad if you have a daily or right now when there is an event going on. I also want to call out all of you people who hardcore camp the special gens. People like this are just pathetic.
Comments
Mm, you're such a brave boy. Calling out people over the pixel world. So brave, so strong. I inspire to be you, a keyboard macho man!
Just the fact that I am starting to get pissed off. You realize this is a forum right? Deal with it. You must be one of the people who rage quit like I said
this internet world isn't real. This is just a game. It doesn't reward you for being good, honorable, hitting rank 1, there's not even leaderboards. So if someone leaves,you losee nothing. Go have a drink, tab on me boo.
In the meantime don't bother calling out bad killers as that will just deter good people from buying if they think the community is bad. Just "be the change you wish to see in the world."
I try to be. That is why I said it doesn't apply to all people. I play PS4 because it is the platform I love and it always will be. I love playing with a controller and can't ever see myself playing with a keyboard
It rewards the time and effort you put in via points though. When they leave like they do, I lose points thus making what time I do put into the game useless that I could have used well doing something else. When I decide to take an hour or two to play the game instead of doing something else and I waste my time like that it makes me wish I would have done the other thing
too long didn't read. This thread is like old, no one cares, have a nice day
apparently not old enough to stop you from replying. If you didn't care then you wouldn't reply
Clearly you didn't read my reply to the other guy if you posted this. It is a forum. Don't like the topic or the complaints? Scroll past it. Or do you people in this community not know how to do that and just reply with hate to everyting?
For me seeing camping killers makes me pissed off, but camping the cocktail machines is ridiculous enough. Stop doing that, it's a event and people need to get their shirt for Kate Denson.
I find it so amusing to see people getting themselves involved by sharing their opinion and then when somebody else replies on their opinion with something they mostly do not like they completely lost all interest and want to cut off the topic lmao. If discussions aren't your thing, I think you should keep yourself out of it and go to a topic where they play games like ''continue the story''. They allow you to give your word once and then not look back at it anymore, arguments on the other hand work different
This tirade can go both ways. I am a killer main on PS4 and my wife is a survivor main. Watching her play I get to see these issues you speak of. What you do not see though is every game a killer runs, we get DCs left and right. Legit game, about to hook, DC. As soon as they see you running Leatherface or Doctor or one of the hated killers, DC. So perhaps instead of just calling out killers who DC on the PS4, try calling out everyone who DCs on PS4.
I will stop camping the cocktail machines the moment you stop sabotaging all my BBQ hooks, deal?
I dont have to scroll past anything, especially when salt is involved.
Welcome to the internet btw
I shared my opinion when he posted. he took ages to reply after the second post. it was like a second date. nothing happen, so therefore I was not interested. I like them fierce and fast, not slow and dull.
He was sent by God himself to save us all.
Deus vult.
DESUS VULT