Pretty good job thus far

I think the devs are doing a pretty good job thus far and deserve a round of applause for the journey this game has been on over the years. There are still some improvements to be made but for such a small team, the work they do is underappreciated and credit needs to be given to those involved.

Comments

  • ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Everybody Clap ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
  • @AshleyWB said:
    ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ Everybody Clap ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

    No.

  • I just found a lobby with seven people in the session. So no ๐Ÿ‘Žย 
  • fcc2014 said:
    I just found a lobby with seven people in the session. So no ๐Ÿ‘Žย 
    Why have you been banned now?
  • fcc2014 said:
    I just found a lobby with seven people in the session. So no ๐Ÿ‘Žย 
    Why have you been banned now?
    Oh this is my first and expires tm. I called out a mod after a warning. I can be just as petty.
  • Cant tell whether sarcasm or not :lol:
    Guess its sarcasm though, small team.... lol

  • I think they have around 80 people rn? Its not that small. Games like Jalopy, Stardew Valley or Mashinky were done by 1 or 2 persons.
  • @fcc2014 said:
    I just found a lobby with seven people in the session. So no ๐Ÿ‘Žย 

    And you dodged? Would have been an interesting match!

  • @Tsulan said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    I just found a lobby with seven people in the session. So no ๐Ÿ‘Žย 

    And you dodged? Would have been an interesting match!

    Damn killers don't want a challange >equipping DS and purple flash<

  • @RSB said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    I just found a lobby with seven people in the session. So no ๐Ÿ‘Žย 

    And you dodged? Would have been an interesting match!

    Damn killers don't want a challange >equipping DS and purple flash<

    Exactly!
    I mean that would have been like the 2 killer matches in beta. Allow for some funny videos.

  • Not sarcasm, I just think people are quick to ######### on the devs. They work really hard on the game and even when they get it right they are joked about. You get free updates often and you act as if the devs are trying to kill you with fixes and the few problems tgat come up.
  • AshleyWB said:
    Not sarcasm, I just think people are quick to ######### on the devs. They work really hard on the game and even when they get it right they are joked about. You get free updates often and you act as if the devs are trying to kill you with fixes and the few problems tgat come up.
    Thank god they don't want money for updates.
  • @Tsulan said:

    @fcc2014 said:
    I just found a lobby with seven people in the session. So no ๐Ÿ‘Žย 

    And you dodged? Would have been an interesting match!

    I was on the survivor side. I jumped into the 3rd spot waiting on a fourth the ping spiked to 400. I looked to see who i was with because i thought the killer lived on the moon. I saw 7 names. 2 in the lobby with me 1 was maybe the killer unless they were showing offline and possible a swf group. Only time i ran into it 3 hours.