I feel HORRIBLE
I killed Paulie... The guy is wholesome enough, I actually was fully planning on chucking his ass out the exit gates.
Oh, and The King died too, but meh.
I killed Paulie... The guy is wholesome enough, I actually was fully planning on chucking his ass out the exit gates.
Oh, and The King died too, but meh.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As you should for playing Legion.
Rule 1: NEVER feel bad
and you did it with Susie 😂...
With toolboxes like that they didn’t really deserve any mercy.
I have screenshots of me Moriying him. Whenever I see streamers I pull the insta hatchet Huntress and Mori hehe, so far I've only gotten 3: Paulie, Pug, and Ussylis :D
I did that to Zubat once, and he actually included it in a youtube video. I know I've also killed EdgarAllenBro with an addonless Clown. He complimented my gameplay, which led me to hit the follow button on his twitch page.
Paulie runs self care?
GASP
He must be a bad player!!!!
toolbox, DS BT Plunders with a Coin and you feel bad.... yeah ok.
Wdym. Paulie is probably the most optimistic player in this community.
Ok? and OP should feel bad because killing Paulie might make him slightly less optimistic and that would be a shame?
And what I mean is, if someone brings that boring meta stuff and a toolbox, why would you ever feel bad for killing them.
Looks more like Sabotage-Challenge tbh.
So if it's boring, just complain till the devs nerf it.