An idea to help eliminate some of the BP grind.
Revomve all 50% and 75% bp offerings. Move the 100% ones down to brown rarity along with the Sealed Envelope and the killer version. I can't think of the name at the moment. Yellow rarity would have Cakes, Puddings, and the Bound Envelope. With streamers being the only rare BP offering. This would make room in the blood web for more addons to choose from. I also believe it would help the grind immensely.
One other thing I wanted to suggest was having Bound Envelope effect the killer not just the survivors. Also giving the killers their own version.
Comments
Yeah. I hate having to have BBQ always on no matter what if I want BP. It kinda limits my builds, so this change would be nice.
I mostly liked it for cleaning up the blood web for useful things.
I'd rather have the ability to sell addons/offerings for BPs that I don't want.
Well I've asked for that too.