Ruin Solution
Bring back old Ruin but have it apply to 2/3/4 Gens depending on the teir of the perk. That means some gens will be affected others wont. It will halt gen rushing slightly while also giving killers the breathing room they need.
Just a thought :)
Comments
Thats how it used to be, but at tier 3 which most people have its still old Ruin which they don’t want.
It used to apply to 2/3/4 survivors, not gens I'm pretty sure.
I never used Ruin but I always thought it affected all gens on the map
It used to affect 2/3/4 survivors at each tier as your post suggests but some time in 2019 it was changed to affect all survivors and just regress 3/4/5%.
Looking at the wiki it was the 2.6.0 patch so that’s the Plague dlc.
But my idea wasnt to effect survivors but individuals randomized gens
Ah ok sorry I misread.
I don’t think killers would care about 2 gens being affected by Ruin, probably not 4 either because they complain about Corrupt intervention and that fully blocks off 3.
Its not a bad idea but old Ruin is dead. Its not going to come back.
That would be completely pointless and worse than the current ruin. Just use corrupt intervention at that point.
Alright. Its not that big of a deal. Didnt really know how ethire of those work cause I dont really use em. Just giving an idea. Sorry. Hope you have a nice night :)
i wasn't trying to sound harsh. The suggestions you listed are basically the exact same as what corrupt intervention does except corrupt blocks the gens for a guaranteed amount of time and isn't a hex perk. It's a better early game perk than a ruin change would be
Oh no I wasnt seeing your message as harsh. i was jus apologizing cause I was ignorant to the situation and tried talking on it haha. I'm always glad to be corrected or informed. But I agree now that I look at both perks it would be pretty unhelpful