Let Us Keep Holiday and Event items Upon Prestige

I have multiple characters I want to prestige but I won't because I don't want to lose items I can never get again.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Until now you could get event items on the following year during that same event. So it's true they are rare, but you will eventually be able to get them again.

    If you feel like it, you could use them and once finished you can prestige.

    By the time the event will happen again you will have your characters prestiged on level III so you can actually start hoarding them again (and this time not having to deal with prestige anymore ๐Ÿ™‚).

    Just a suggestion from my side, since it's basically what i'm also going to do for the few characters that i don't have on prestige 3. ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

  • @Gcarrara said:

    Until now you could get event items on the following year during that same event. So it's true they are rare, but you will eventually be able to get them again.

    If you feel like it, you could use them and once finished you can prestige.

    By the time the event will happen again you will have your characters prestiged on level III so you can actually start hoarding them again (and this time not having to deal with prestige anymore ๐Ÿ™‚).

    Just a suggestion from my side, since it's basically what i'm also going to do for the few characters that i don't have on prestige 3. ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

    Theres no way I can get "3rd year party starter" again that's for sure and some offerings that were removed but I don't mind losing offerings.

  • @mike4156 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1022573#Comment_1022573

    Theres no way I can get "3rd year party starter" again that's for sure and some offerings that were removed but I don't mind losing offerings.

    If you have a friend that you could trust or you need a reliable person on here you could always just trade them of the items in a trial prestige your character than have them trade the back to you.

    White wards are a great way to do this as they don't actually protect the item that you brought into the trial with you but they protect whenever is in your hand currently.

    This means if you bring a special event item and have somebody use white wards they can guarantee that they can keep them safe if they die and then when you're ready to receive it back just bringing a white Ward so you don't lose it