I just want firecrackers
but 90% of killers are running Franklin's. Oh well. Guess I'll swap my Plunderers for Prove Thyself. Seems fair.
but 90% of killers are running Franklin's. Oh well. Guess I'll swap my Plunderers for Prove Thyself. Seems fair.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Which rank/platform is this? I haven't seen any killers with Franklin's lately.
Considering the number of Firecrackers being thrown at me, I wish I had Franklin's.
I'm rank 12 at the moment (second time playing since reset) on console.
I haven't seen firecrackers used even once. A) Franklin's and B) I just want to hoard them, not use them
I had at least 1 person a game try to use them on me. I think I had 4 the one game.
Ah. I'm at red ranks on PC. I guess Franklin's is more popular on console?
Still haven't seen them used at all.
That could be.