We need d/c penalty on Xbox now

High rank is so annoying. It takes forever to get into a match, you dodge the killer for 2 minutes and they disconnect (and call you hacker ๐Ÿ˜‚).

It's frustrating. We need dedicated servers and real penalties for ppl who disconnect instead of accepting, that they cannot win every match.


Also there are enough survivors who just leave everyone hanging and d/c if they get downed.

And don't get me started on lobby ditchers. ๐Ÿ™„

Okay. That's my rant. See ya!

Comments

  • Not just Xbox. Everywhere!

  • Probably, but I don't care if you guys suffer.


    Just kidding. You're right of course.

  • What do you mean by "high rank"?

    I'm a rank 1 killer and rank 2 survivor and ALL my queues (I played more than 25 games yesterday) lasted less than 3 mins for survivors and less than 30 secs for killer.


    And yes, DC needs punishments, I agree. Lobby ditching is ok, killer is host on xbox so... Bad ping = I'm dodging, either as killer or survivor

  • I'm rank 2 survivor.

  • @Carlosylu said:

    What do you mean by "high rank"?

    I'm a rank 1 killer and rank 2 survivor and ALL my queues (I played more than 25 games yesterday) lasted less than 3 mins for survivors and less than 30 secs for killer.

    And yes, DC needs punishments, I agree. Lobby ditching is ok, killer is host on xbox so... Bad ping = I'm dodging, either as killer or survivor

    But lobby ditching is still annoying and not so much with dedicated servers.

  • @micha_beck said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1021258#Comment_1021258

    But lobby ditching is still annoying and not so much with dedicated servers.

    I mean, lobby ditching cause of ping is ok, but doing it cause you don't like certain things is just being a coward