How Prestige 1 Kate Denson looks like

Comments

  • What p3 looks like. <3

  • What a babe.

  • Runiver said:

    What a babe.

    Yeah but like...ALL of her VA is terrible ugh
  • Well I am just waiting for rule 34, she's hot AF
    :p

  • @Immersed_P3_Nea said:
    Runiver said:

    What a babe.

    Yeah but like...ALL of her VA is terrible ugh

    Her voice is pretty special indeed.

  • @Ungekilt said:
    Well I am just waiting for rule 34, she's hot AF
    :p

    yeah xd

  • *WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE

    or

    *HOW SHE LOOKS

  • Unpopular opinion: I like her voice! Idk why, but I do. Reminds me of Laurie.

    @Immersed_P3_Nea said:
    Runiver said:

    What a babe.

    Yeah but like...ALL of her VA is terrible ugh

  • @Ungekilt said:
    Well I am just waiting for rule 34, she's hot AF
    :p

    It's been 84 years... still no rule 34 :(

  • @TG_Cid_Orlandu said:

    @Ungekilt said:
    Well I am just waiting for rule 34, she's hot AF
    :p

    It's been 84 years... still no rule 34 :(

    Most of the rule 34s are paid for. you want it? pay for it and share it with mankind. god speed son

  • @steezo_de said:
    Sexy cowgirl.

    you see a women, splattered with blood all over her body and you call that sexy ? D:
    dude... no... just no Dx

  • @Mr_Grumpy said:

    @steezo_de said:
    Sexy cowgirl.

    you see a women, splattered with blood all over her body and you call that sexy ? D:
    dude... no... just no Dx

    I'll like who I like.

  • Still waiting for her to get a cowboy hat like the one Jake got

  • @Milo said:
    Still waiting for her to get a cowboy hat like the one Jake got

    Now that would have been an event reward worth playing for.

  • @steezo_de said:

    @Mr_Grumpy said:

    @steezo_de said:
    Sexy cowgirl.

    you see a women, splattered with blood all over her body and you call that sexy ? D:
    dude... no... just no Dx

    I'll like who I like.

    that was not a serious answer, just a little joke.

  • @Mr_Grumpy said:

    @steezo_de said:

    @Mr_Grumpy said:

    @steezo_de said:
    Sexy cowgirl.

    you see a women, splattered with blood all over her body and you call that sexy ? D:
    dude... no... just no Dx

    I'll like who I like.

    that was not a serious answer, just a little joke.

    With a name like yours, I had to take you seriously! ;)

  • @jeridan said:

    @Milo said:
    Still waiting for her to get a cowboy hat like the one Jake got

    Now that would have been an event reward worth playing for.

    What about those plaid shirts that some women do where they tie it up showing their stomach. How about that with a cowgirl hat?

  • If the voice actress of Lady Maria and the Doll from Bloodborme came to Dead By Daylight and had a character she voiced... I'd ditch Claudette and have that character as my main. Though at the moment I'm having trouble deciding if I should swap mains. P3 Claudette with all current perks at rank 3, Kate P3 in the process of getting all of the perks. But I really like playing as Nea because she seems to run differently and for some reason look better and more real in doing so whilst I just like Meg because of the 'Carnie Long Locks' hairstyle. I might try switching my mainly used survivor to a stealth based one. But none of the survivors are described as such. Well, maybe Nea. But she's a killer, so...
  • @JammyJewels said:
    If the voice actress of Lady Maria and the Doll from Bloodborme came to Dead By Daylight and had a character she voiced... I'd ditch Claudette and have that character as my main. Though at the moment I'm having trouble deciding if I should swap mains. P3 Claudette with all current perks at rank 3, Kate P3 in the process of getting all of the perks. But I really like playing as Nea because she seems to run differently and for some reason look better and more real in doing so whilst I just like Meg because of the 'Carnie Long Locks' hairstyle. I might try switching my mainly used survivor to a stealth based one. But none of the survivors are described as such. Well, maybe Nea. But she's a killer, so...

    Using P3 claudette is cheating. LOL

  • @JammyJewels said:
    If the voice actress of Lady Maria and the Doll from Bloodborme came to Dead By Daylight and had a character she voiced... I'd ditch Claudette and have that character as my main. Though at the moment I'm having trouble deciding if I should swap mains. P3 Claudette with all current perks at rank 3, Kate P3 in the process of getting all of the perks. But I really like playing as Nea because she seems to run differently and for some reason look better and more real in doing so whilst I just like Meg because of the 'Carnie Long Locks' hairstyle. I might try switching my mainly used survivor to a stealth based one. But none of the survivors are described as such. Well, maybe Nea. But she's a killer, so...

    Using P3 claudette is cheating. LOL

    OH ME GERD, YER A GAWD DAYUM RACIST MISOGYN-

    That's just a problem with darker skinned, darker haired and just generally darker characters. But no matter how dark you are it won't save you from the Clown's bottle toss, Myer's vision, Huntress' hatchets, Doctor's madness, Trapper's traps, Hag's traps or any other power and it's add-on capable of notifying the killer of someone's presence via the power itself or add-ons.