Noed, well hello there gorgeous

I switched ruin with noed and it goes....surprisingly well! The new doctor map hide them so well that it takes so much of the survivor's time to find them without perks or maps!

My build rn;

Pop,noed,overcharge,bq on doctor.

He lacks the no brain finding survivors ability so bq fits this role perfectly imo.

How about you? Let me know down below!

Comments

  • Any salt yet? STOOPID NOED KILLER!

  • @DalauanDivine said:

    Any salt yet? STOOPID NOED KILLER!

    A lot,but I didn't and don't care. Couldn't care less

  • i very much preferred using NOED to Ruin, not a lot do totems, some forget about it or just can't be botherd to cleanse totems and then are not overly prepared for it - just what i think and have seen when playing killer

  • Have you considered taking Blood Warden?

  • Get rid of Overcharge. It does nothing against purple and red rank survivors.

  • please nerf noed


    (pd: potato survivor)

  • That's why I've been stacking maps

  • Same here playing with Noed and it works. Tried it on 5-6 killers today and have to say Noed Wraith is amazing.

  • Noed is a much better time saver compared to new Ruin.

    If Noed is Denied that's about a Gens worth of time they were on totems and if not and gens get finished too fast for you then you get a safety net. It's a win / win.

  • Mm it's a good slow down perk. Survivors know most killers now use Noed so they go on a dull totem hunt all game 😃

  • Noed is also in my build now, it works wonders!

    The amount of salt you collect from survivors is insane though... But I don't feel bad :)

  • @ChiTenshi said:

    Have you considered taking Blood Warden?

    Don't have it,otherwise I would

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    OP You sound like me! I am enjoying the new Doctor too much , but my current build (doc is only level 25 so far) includes Ruin and NOED.

    I am a green rank killer, not the greatest killer but I don’t suck either, and I use NOED because often due to broken matchmaking my green rank killer gets red rank 3’s and 4’s in my matches and NOED is like a nice little clutch backup to have against really good survivors.

    I am waiting to level up my doc to get BBQ, Nurse’s Calling, Distressing, Corrupt Intervention and Whispers. I can’t wait to run him with Distressing and Whispers 😈

    Honestly,you don't need whispers. Good idea tho,because that way you will know the direction and range they are at,so you static blast to find them. I tried it,I believe it is too much with bq. I prefer sloppy