Legion + Ruin??

What are your thoughts? I'm actually really liking it. As unimpressive as legion is, he can cover some ground and annoy people off generators. Only issue I'm having is I end up running pop with it. If I don't and ruin goes early then I have no real gen regressing tool on a weak killer. But when ruin lasts I feel like I'm wasting a perk slot.

Currently running ruin, pop, surveillance, and monitor on my legion. What are some suggestions?

Comments

  • The Pin to apply broken combined with Thana and Dying light works quite well too

  • Honestly, a really good legion build is PGTW, Thana, I'm All Ears, and M&A. Love this build so much and I'm All Ears really messes with people at jungle gyms and L&T walls.

    If you are wanting to keep your Ruin & Surveillance combo, I suggest running it along with Thana and Dying light. Just so you can keep the gen speed hinderance throughout the match, rather than using PGTW when your totem breaks.

  • @LemeTheMeme said:

    Honestly, a really good legion build is PGTW, Thana, I'm All Ears, and M&A. Love this build so much and I'm All Ears really messes with people at jungle gyms and L&T walls.

    If you are wanting to keep your Ruin & Surveillance combo, I suggest running it along with Thana and Dying light. Just so you can keep the gen speed hinderance throughout the match, rather than using PGTW when your totem breaks.

    I actually like this idea. Going to try that one out. Then I'm at least getting something from all the perks and not just essentially having a backup perk. But I'll lose monitor which sucks lol.

  • Is good, but I don't think Legion needs it imo. Iridescent Button + Duration w ruin should be strong

  • @goat10em said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1020133#Comment_1020133

    I actually like this idea. Going to try that one out. Then I'm at least getting something from all the perks and not just essentially having a backup perk. But I'll lose monitor which sucks lol.

    No problem! I have yet to try the new ruin since I basically replaced it with PGTW on my killers, but hopefully it works! Sounds good on paper, hopefully in practice too?

  • Yeah new Ruin is really good on Legion but the fact it is a totem, it will never survive longer than 30 seconds so I would nto recomment it.