Doctor is really fun and it was a really successfull update! BUT there are big FPS issues to him.

I found out now that I have playing as the Doctor less then 20 fps after a few min ingame. At the start of the game I have my regular 70+ fps. But in like 3-4min ingame I start having less and less FPS until less then 20 and then its basicly impossible to chase. But beside that issue Dcotor is increadible fun to play! Like srsly devs did a good job with him. The static blast feels very nice and if you know how to use it you can get alot of benefits with that. Hell I even found a immersed claudette with calm spirit and iron will. The shock itself is really nice and the cooldown got adjusted well. It doesnt feel that awfull than in the PTB. The shock works well in chase and doctor seems to be stronger now than before.

Just like Freddy, Doc was a really good update/rework. I look forward to more changes like these and thanks alot fot that amazing update! Pls fix the FPS issue :)

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • This is under known issues:

    • Frame rate issues occur when combining The Doctor's Foul Bile and Auto-Lobotomy cosmetics.

    Are you using one of those Cosmetics? (A User in the Bug Report used only the Auto-Lobotomy Cosmetic and it was causing the FPS-Issues, and it was fixed after changing to a different Head)


    To the rest of the Post: I agree. I cannot understand how people can call the new Doctor a Nerf.

  • @Aven_Fallen

    Ehm Idk the name of the skins (Ich weiß das du deutsch bist, ich habe diesen weißen psycho zwangsjacken skin xD). But its good to know, I will try to switch the cosmetic. Thanks for letting me know!

    And yes, for my opinion its definatly a buff!

  • @BenZ0

    I just checked.

    (Der Kopf vom Zwangsjacken-Skin ist Auto-Lobotomizer und Foul Bile ist der Hallowed Blight Skin)

    Nobody who speaks German can be an evil man.


    And yeah, it is a Buff. I played Doctor before a lot, because I wanted to prestige him before the Tome, and I can compare it quite well, while not being the best Doctor, he feels a lot better now.

  • @Aven_Fallen

    Alright thanks :D

    Ye especially the static blast is just amazing!

  • As this is a known issue, I will close this thread now. Thanks for the help with the translation @Aven_Fallen