I LOVE THE NEW DOCTOR!!!

Doc2020.jpg

Seriously though everything about it is fun, the new chase music is COOL!, the pressure you can put on survivors seem to really anger them!! :D lmaoo

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • ok well 1. weird to get off on other people's misery, always makes it seem like you are not happy with your own life. and 2, it seems like you yourself joined in with insulting so cant really say who is and isnt mad here...

    And honestly dude, mori and irridecent add ons..... pls.

    But apart from that, yeah I like his rework as well, I played 1 match so far (played more in the ptb) and while I 4ked the survivors actually said they liked the doctor better as he is now, so all good

  • Yeah the update was really well done, he seems balanced is really fun and doesnt feel that clunky and weird as the nurse or legion. And the music... ooof is just amazing. Sadly I cant play doctor because I have 20 fps xD

  • @BenZ0 said:

    Yeah the update was really well done, he seems balanced is really fun and doesnt feel that clunky and weird as the nurse or legion. And the music... ooof is just amazing. Sadly I cant play doctor because I have 20 fps xD

    how do you have 20 fps?

  • The FPS problems are to do with specific cosmetics, it's listed in the patch notes under Known Issues.