Did they Buff Flashlights?
I had someone point a flashlight at me and I know it was mistimed and my POV went blind mode? Tf is this?
I had someone point a flashlight at me and I know it was mistimed and my POV went blind mode? Tf is this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i mean if someone uses a flashlight on you you're gonna get blinded unless you look away
There was no build up to the blind at all. They pointed at me and I was insta blinded
then they had addons to do so
There are no insta blind add Ons. Even the ultra rare don't act this fast.
Video?
Pick one.