Clown rework when
Since you finish Doctor rework and make him better at chasing. Can Clown will be next?
At least give him more dangerous at chasing/looping due to his terrible map pressure
P.S. I already know BHVR read my other discussion(below link) but i can't tell if is either "Yup, we read you! And gonna update Clown later!" or "We read you but your opinion is sh*t and Clown will always stay unchanged including bottle bug"
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/107261/before-nerf-killer-buff-weak-killer-first
Comments
Whenever survs start feeling he's unfun to play against.
Clown's tonic give blur vision and slow movement speed which is unfun, annoying and frustrate for beginner potatoes...
Clown rework confirm!!!
Not reallyAs much as I would love to see Clown given a few tweaks and new tricks I really feel like the next update has to be Legion. Everyone hates playing against him. He sucks the fun out of the game.
Legion get rework after another rework
I won't lie, i'll be jealous and salty if that happens
Clown is one of the best killers this update.
"Corrupt Intervention + Discordance + Infectious Fright + Play With Your Food"
The next up should be Leatherface and Billy. The devs also mentioned they will be doing an add-on update for Myers.
Where'd they mention a Myers update? Usually people point to him as the example of a good addon set. I can't imagine what they'd wanna do to it.
I'm sure they are planning a Clown nerf/rework soon but I hope they leave him alone. He is fine.
Give him a map pressure tool. Maybe intoxicating gens so they are repaired 50% slower for like a minute. Anything really.
Myers is the best example of great addons in the entire killer roster. If they mess with that they'll ruin him.
Ikr. Myers has priceless add ons.
The devs want to do an add-on pass for all the old killers so every killer has the same amount of ultra rares, uncommon, etc add-ons. It doesn't mean that any significant changes will happen. The first three killers to get the add-on pass were Wraith, Hag, and Trapper. Since then the Nurse, Doctor, and Freddy got them too.
You will wish you didn't ask his rework if they really announced it
We will see and hopefully is gonna be same people who rework Freddy and Spirit to work on Clown rework