To the Huntress Mains.
I started trying to play her today (God help me). What perks/addons do you recommend?
Tagged:
Trusted
I started trying to play her today (God help me). What perks/addons do you recommend?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not a Hunter main but to
whispers is great for her. Due to her slow movement speed, you dont wanna be spending too much time in areas looking for survivors where there isnt any. Also, with her movement speed plus large hum distance, her bane is often stealthy survivors...so youll need the tracking. I use nurses calling since the small TR suits it well and BBQ. Was using ruin but...
BBQ and Bamboozle are my go to’s. I’m not sure which generator perks to use on her anymore though.
Maybe Brutal Strength and PGTW?
While I'm a Clown main...
I feel like one of my builds for Clown would work well for Huntress.
"Corrupt Intervention + Discordance + Infectious Fright + Whispers"
Best add-ons are windup time, and exhaustion. If I am not running Iridescent Heads (to trigger survivor mains), I generally run a combination of those 2, or stack wind-up time.
I recommend whispers, bbq, nurses and a perk of your choice. As for addons I recommend flower babushka and manna grass braid for the reduced wind up or oak haft and bandaged haft for cooldown.
infectious fright is kinda meh since its TR based and Huntress has a smaller than normal TR at 20 meters.
Iron Maiden is a good choice. You get to reload faster, and deny them a hiding spot.
My favorite Huntress build is Corrupt Intervention + Whispers + BBQ + and PGTW.
I also switch BBQ with Nurse's, Thrilling Tremors, or Brutal Strength
i run corrupt whispers pop and bbq
Wel ruin was a good one lol bbq nurses and maybe corrupt?
I suck as huntress. I recommend watching umbra play. I know people will argue Zubat or Scott jund but I think umbra is the best huntress there is. She is lights out with those hatchets. Check her out and see what she does. I'm pretty sure her normal set up includes whispersand BBQ. I can't remember what else
My build is somewhat controversial but you may want to try it anyway.
you misspelled "using an OP add on as a crutch because I need to git gud"
Whispers, Nurse's, and BBQ are all good perks for her. Iron Maiden is definitely one of my go to perks. Corrupt and old Ruin were good.
As of add-ons I would go with either the Flower Babushaka and Manna Grass Braid, Bandaged Oak Haft (Bandaged Haft + Oak Haft), or Flower Bubushaka and Berus Toxin.
If you want some real help though, you should check out Zubatlel or ScottJund on Youtube.