Hit detection
Most of the time whenever i am being chased and vault either a pallet or a window, the killer is somehow landing a hit on me when clearly his weapon is nowhere near me. I've tried it out in private games aswell which showed the same results. I just want some opinions on this subject.
Comments
Its a window, you can jump through it and literally the same way the killer can lunge through the window.
The tip of the weapon is still a hit. Its hard to see but the lunge on a killers is slightly tipping you with there weapon. This hit detection gets weird around sub optimum ping but you cant really do anything about that. Hopefully DBD get its own dedicated servers like deathgarden.
Either the killer swung through the window or the latency was bad..
I usual have green ping most of the time, but i suppose the ping increases randomly