Legendary Survivor Achievement

Ok, I was one of the people that got this puppy for free today and this post is NOT about that... What it IS about is even with everyone being givn it via a glitch... it says only 4% of people have gotten the achievement. Is this for real?

Comments

  • I congratulated a friend today for getting the Rank 5 and Rank 1 killer achievement. She messaged me back and told me she was a Rank 9 killer and had no clue how she got it. Now we know! lol...

  • It's bugged at the moment and you can get the achievements randomly

  • @BrendanLeeT said:

    It's bugged at the moment and you can get the achievements randomly

    I've heard, my point being that somehow only 4% of people have the achievement on steam. Frankly, Id have assumed it would be MUCH higher even without the bug.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1018354#Comment_1018354

    I've heard, my point being that somehow only 4% of people have the achievement on steam. Frankly, Id have assumed it would be MUCH higher even without the bug.

    Yes this is for real, check killer it is even less.

    Spoiler Spoiler Warning ▲▼

    2,3%

  • It's a bug, you can even get killer achievements when game crashes and you're playing survivor.

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1018369#Comment_1018369

    Yes this is for real, check killer it is even less.

    Spoiler Spoiler Warning ▲ ▼

    2,3%

    How are those numbers real? Youd think at least half the community wouldve hit rank 1 on at least 1 side.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1018379#Comment_1018379

    How are those numbers real? Youd think at least half the community wouldve hit rank 1 on at least 1 side.

    Well you need to consider how many owners the game has, since there have been several free2play weekends and such this number is pretty high and varies from 5million up to 10million. I can't have a closer look because I do not have a steamspy account, nor do i support it on patreon.

    However if you look at 5 than that would be 200k people and for 10 it would be 400k..

    Given the game is played by 20k +- it is ok.

    It is kinda interesting that even more people hit rank 5 survivor than rank 10 killer lol.

  • @Endstille said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1018389#Comment_1018389

    Well you need to consider how many owners the game has, since there have been several free2play weekends and such this number is pretty high and varies from 5million up to 10million. I can't have a closer look because I do not have a steamspy account, nor do i support it on patreon.

    However if you look at 5 than that would be 200k people and for 10 it would be 400k..

    Given the game is played by 20k +- it is ok.

    It is kinda interesting that even more people hit rank 5 survivor than rank 10 killer lol.

    I know plenty of ppl who don't play killer. A streamer I play with sometimes regularly plays red rank survivor, but only plays killer when his SWF isn't online...so is like rank 14 killer.