Can we buff Fire Up to 5% per token?

I think it would make the perk more viable and also help killers that get gen-rushed :)

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I would like it if it started off with some power at the cost of tokens being a bit less per token.

    The problem with Fire Up is that it does literally nothing to start. And y'know, by the time the first chase is done, then 3 generators pop.

    Even at maximum power, Fire Up is... meh, considering the fact that you need to be losing for it to work.

    Make it give 6/8/10% at the start, with +2% or +3% or maybe per token (might completely outclass Brutal Strength at +3% though).

    Well its supposed to be bad at the start, it's a lategame perk. If you combine it with bamboozle or brutal strength you will be breaking pallets and vaulting at breakneck speeds, allowing you to chase without worrying about gens as much. Sure its not great but it's not terrible either.

  • Yeah, I've been wanting this for a while. Fire Up + Brutal Strength is one of my favorite perk combos in the game, but I haven't been running it recently because it feels just a little too weak. Boosting it to 5% per token would be great. That tiny extra bit per token makes a huge difference after a few gens have popped.