How to have fun as killer

Step 1) Play a Killer with a build which matches their playstyle

Step 2) Equip an ebony mori

Step 3) Watch the survivors complain that the game isn't fun for them anymore

Step 4) You are now having fun.

=)

Comments

  • I live it when I 4k without doing anything wrong and the survivors still get toxic, and then they have nothing to back them up except 'git gud kid.'

  • If the only way you have fun as Killer is by making the game unfun for everyone then you should just quit playing Killer in general.

    You sound a lot like the usual whiny red rank killer main that probably participates in camping protests because of the Ruin nerf lmao, glad i deranked back to green ranks, won't have to waste my time with any of you xD

  • @Mert_MK said:

    If the only way you have fun as Killer is by making the game unfun for everyone then you should just quit playing Killer in general.

    You sound a lot like the usual whiny red rank killer main that probably participates in camping protests because of the Ruin nerf lmao, glad i deranked back to green ranks, won't have to waste my time with any of you xD

    Yeah, I play killer and I'm glad I'm in the green ranks so I don't have to deal with sweaty red rank survivors!

    If only...

  • @Mert_MK said:

    If the only way you have fun as Killer is by making the game unfun for everyone then you should just quit playing Killer in general.

    You sound a lot like the usual whiny red rank killer main that probably participates in camping protests because of the Ruin nerf lmao, glad i deranked back to green ranks, won't have to waste my time with any of you xD

    And why do you want to bully low rank killers? What you did by deranking is you made the game easier on yourself and harder for the killers who are trying to learn.

    And also, if the only way to make the game fun for you is by taking the fun from other people, then it isn't your fault, it's the game's.

  • How I have fun as a killer:

    Uninstall DBD

    Install Escape from Tarkov

  • I’ve played no add on no stalking Myers several times. One game the survivors quit the generator simulator and we have bizarre and hilarious chases. The rest were generators, EGC, wait until the timer is up to leave. Then ask if I was trying to have fun in end game chat. So bleed out billy came out to play. Survivors not so happy.

  • How to have fun: Don't care about anything, even if you have fun. Thus, with 0 expectations you now are having fun! Killer is so fun now!

  • Exactly or just run tombstone with Myers gg ez

  • I just played a match (legion) and did a loop figure 8 style... was fun for me

    But sadly the last survivor didn't find hatch and wanted to die :(

  • @Mert_MK said:

    If the only way you have fun as Killer is by making the game unfun for everyone then you should just quit playing Killer in general.

    You sound a lot like the usual whiny red rank killer main that probably participates in camping protests because of the Ruin nerf lmao, glad i deranked back to green ranks, won't have to waste my time with any of you xD

    Lmao tell that same line to the survivors that shower in the opportunity to bully killers. 😂

  • @Mert_MK said:

    If the only way you have fun as Killer is by making the game unfun for everyone then you should just quit playing Killer in general.

    You sound a lot like the usual whiny red rank killer main that probably participates in camping protests because of the Ruin nerf lmao, glad i deranked back to green ranks, won't have to waste my time with any of you xD

    If ppl are playing facecamping Bubba t protest, they're gonna be deranking to your rank too

  • @Cheers said:

    I live it when I 4k without doing anything wrong and the survivors still get toxic, and then they have nothing to back them up except 'git gud kid.'

    I love it when I get 32k, and the Survivors say I was tunneling, and camping all game.

  • How to have fun as Killer in DBD

    1) Close DBD

    2) Play Civilisation

  • If you dont have mori, then gte Rancor. :D