Issues I picked up on console Dedicated Servers.
Plague not properly being able to puke on people, I had a Jane make the noise as I puked on her but she had no signs of being sick like the green stinky aura and the sickness bar, I could also not puke on people on hook.
Legion's frenzy is super choppy, it makes his power worse, he sometimes staggers and does this awkward little brief pauses while running, making it so I cannot catch up to people.
(Not sure if this is Dedicated Servers' cause, as I had issues with this before but not as severe) Auto aim makes it so I completely miss my target and it ghosts me of a swing, it pulls me into their cone or away from it and it denies me a hit and no amount of joystick turning fixes that.
We're Gonna Live Forever stacks sometimes don't count for actions you do (e.g. a Flashlight save does not count for a stack).
Not being able to grab someone off a gen and my hand gets stuck there, being idle as I chase, eventually coming back to my weapon a few second later.
General issues like hitboxes, I got hit when the Killer faced a 90 degree angle away from me, getting hit from far away in a regular chase, etc.
Comments
I was playing with friends, this is not the issue.
You were never able to infect people on hook, if my understanding is correct.
Legion's FF is just garbage on console.
Remember, it's not auto-aim, it's "enhanced animations."
/s
I'm pretty positive you were able to puke on them so whoever unhooked them got sick.
I never could do it on Xbox. I know you could do it when they were on the ground, but I definitely tried and it didn't work while they were on hook.
Only consistent issue i have had is your grab being taken away. Like youll grab someone and it will do the animation and then stop mid animation and reject the grab.
You can, you puke on the ground below them when they're on the hook.
"I had a Jane make the noise as I puked on her but she had no signs of being sick like the green stinky aura and the sickness bar,"
I had seen this happen only once before Dedicated Servers. But it was a Feng. She even later on touched puked on gens and it didn't affect her.
Had this issue happen with Legion on Thompson House, your arm locks in place for a few seconds and they get off free.