Matchmaking

Is anyone else noticing a discrepancy with matchmaking? Especially on the killer side? Everytime I go to play killer I’m paired up with people WAY above my rank (I’m rank 15, last game had 3 rank 7’s.) Honestly it’s starting to turn me away and go back to maining survivor...

Comments

  • Yes it's been like that for quite some time now and the devs will soon be hiding ranks so they can cover up their problem.

  • @ImmortalReaver said:

    Yes it's been like that for quite some time now and the devs will soon be hiding ranks so they can cover up their problem.

    If that's true then I'm leaving :( until they fix this issue :( I cant rank up if I keep facing high rank players:(


    I was going to stick around but with me facing against high rank players it's not fun for me:(

  • It'll be awhile. Devs are notoriously slow at fixing anything killer related.

  • @Rivyn said:

    It'll be awhile. Devs are notoriously slow at fixing anything killer related.

    I agree:(

  • Id say just stay away...I recently came back and within a week of playing I'm already starting to get fed up with the issues surrounding this game...chief among them matchmaking. 3 games in a row, all different Survivors...went like this


    Capture+_2020-01-19-18-07-40~2.png Capture+_2020-01-19-18-27-25~2.png


  • This isn't going to get fixed unless the devs make changes to the pipping system.

    There aren't enough killers atm, especially not at the high ranks, so yellow & green killers have to get matched against red survivors.

  • @snowflake102 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1012662#Comment_1012662

    If that's true then I'm leaving :( until they fix this issue :( I cant rank up if I keep facing high rank players:(

    I was going to stick around but with me facing against high rank players it's not fun for me:(

    It's the opposite for me. I'm in red ranks and having an easy time ranking up because I keep getting matched with noobs. I don't like to stomp people. I want it to be as close of a match as possible